SCOPE OF OUR OPERATIONS:
- Providing up-to-date favorable Air Freight/Shipping Rate for Inbound/Outbound cargo
- Inbound and Outbound Cargo booking
- Customs Declaration, & Storage
- Qualitative feed-back, tracking and consultation
- Ensuring & preserving client corporate image/secret
CARGO CLEARING SERVICES:
We are expertise in opening of the Form M,
liaising with Government Organizations such
as SON & NAFDAC for import Permits, liaising
with the Pre-shipment Inspection Agencies,
Shipping Lines, Nigerian Port Authority,
Quarantine Service, and Banks to ensure
the swift issuance of the PAR, Customs
Clearance and delivery. We provide step-by-step
real time update for our clients on the
status of their consignments.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION:
- Duly processed Form M with Inspection Agent reference Number
- Insurance Certificate
- Pro-forma Invoice
- Import Permit
STEP-TO-STEP CLEARING SERVICES:
- Facilitation of all import documents, namely; Form M,
Insurance Certificate, Pre-Arrival Assessment Report ( PAAR) etc
- Interface with the shipping companies for all documents
- Preparation of Customs Bill of Entry, Debit Note, DO, TDO, payment schedule and other related documents.
- Payment of Customs Duty and related charges to the Government designated Bank based on the Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR).
- Processing of Customs Bill of Entry through the Nigeria Customs Services Processing Unit (CPC)
- Positioning of shipment for Physical Examination and release by Nigeria Custom Services
- Obtaining authorization to load cargos, and gate pass after payment of handling, rental and storage charges.
- Delivery of shipment to Company’s premises, Warehouse or any other designated delivery point.
- Submission of all documentation confirming payment of Customs Duty, Terminal Charges with copies of delivery waybill.
- Keeping the Company updated on all current regulations regarding Imports/ Exports in Nigeria to ensure compliance.
- Processing of claims and refunds (if any) from the shipping company
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IMPORT CLEARANCE PROCESS:
The following document should be received ahead
of time to facilitate the smooth clearance of this
shipment before the arrivals of the shipment.
- Original Copy of the RAR
- Original attested invoice
- Original Bill of Lading/Airway bill
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Copy of Form M
- Copy of Insurance Certificate
- Original Duty Receipts
IMPORTATION CONTRACT CLAUSE:
- Should we help any client to process FORM ‘M’,
PAAR, Insurance Certificate; it is mandated that we
help such company with duty payment, collection of
original RAR, Customs clearance at its expense.
- MABCO-DEE processes import documents;
namely form M, Insurance Certificate, PAAR
(Pre-Arrival Assessment Report).
Duration is 3-5 working days
- MABCO-DEE facilitates collection of
original RAR upon payment of Customs Duty
with evidence of duty receipts from the
designated Bank. Duration is 2days.
As customs clearance agent, we are
aware how important it is to deliver the
goods to you or your customers as promised.
Hence we do our absolute at most to clear
your goods at earliest possible.
Mabco-Dee Investment Limited renders services
which include negotiating the best freight rates
available, ensuring that pre-shipment inspection
of the cargo takes place, positioning of containers
at the factory, collection of cargo, delivery of
goods to the respective port, Export Clearance,
arranging an Export Survey, Port Handling and the
timely dispatch via courier of a full set of
documentation. Negotiation of extension of free
days demurrage granted by the various Shipping
Lines, based on the number of containers - this
can lead to considerable savings locally.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EXPORT PROCESSING:
- Commercial invoice
- Bill of lading
- Consular invoice
- Certificate of origin
- Inspection certification
- Dock receipt and warehouse receipt
- Destination control statement
- Insurance certificate
- Export license
- Export packing list
N.B: These features are to reflect in your commercial invoice and NXP/NCX form:
- Name and address of Exporter
- NEPC Number
- Description of the goods to be exported
- Quantities and their measurements
- Unit cost of goods
- Total cost of goods
- Other charges, if any
- Mode of transportation
- Name and Address of buyer (consignee)
- Country of destination
- Other documents such as phytosanitary certificates, certificate by SON, NAFDAC etc.
We have affordable and trusted means of
transportation for door-to-port and port-to-door
activities at client’s expense.
Customers Satisfaction throughout our services
is our priority. We will always make sure we exceed